This is a list of various things that took place in 1962.
- 7 – Devil Masami
- 10 - Super Muñeco
- 30 - Martha Villalobos
- 9 - Tony Cisneros
- 4 - El Hijo del Diablo
- 24 - Motegi
- 29 - El Norteño
- 4 - Paramédico
- 23 - The Great Muta
- 31 - Tornado Negro
- The AWA World Tag Team Championship, last held by Bob Geigel and Otto Von Krupp, is vacated when Von Krupp is injured
- 5 - Dory Dixon wins the NWA Texas Heavyweight Championship from Jack Dalton in Houston, Texas
- 6 - Fritz von Goering wins the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight Championship from Billy White Wolf in Eugene, Oregon
- 9 - Mr. M wins the AWA World Heavyweight Championship from Verne Gagne in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 11 - Johnny Valentine and Bob Ellis win the NWA United States Tag Team Championship from The Fabulous Kangaroos in Washington, D.C.
- 15 - Larry Hennig and Duke Hoffman win the vacant AWA World Tag Team title in a tournament final over Ivan and Nikita Kalmikoff in St. Paul, MInnesota
- 3 - Luther Lindsay & Ricky Waldo won the AJPW All Asia Tag Team Championship in Tokyo, Japan.
- 13 - Bob Geigel and Stan Kowalski win the AWA World Tag Team title from Larry Hennig and Duke Hoffman in Minneapolis
- 15 - Rikidōzan & Toyonobori regained the AJPW All Asia Tag Team Championship in Tokyo, Japan.
- 18 - The Mummy wins the NWA Texas title from Dory Dixon in Houston
- 5 - Buddy Rogers and Johnny Barend win the NWA United States Tag Team title from Johnny Valentine and Bob Ellis in Washington, D.C.; Roy & Don McClarity win the Winnipeg version of the NWA Canadian Tag Team Championship by defeating Gene Kiniski and Hard Boiled Haggerty in a tournament final in Winnipeg, Manitoba to become the first champions
- 23 - Killer Kowalski wins the Montreal Athletic Commission World Heavyweight Championship from Johnny Rougeau in Montreal, Quebec
- Johnny Valentine is awarded the Toronto version of the NWA United States Heavyweight Championship as its first holder
- 21 - Verne Gagne regains the AWA World title from Mr. M in Minneapolis
- 24 - Luther Lindsay wins the NWA Pacific Northwest title from Fritz von Goering in Portland, Oregon
- 27 - Professor Hiro wins the NWA Toronto United States title from Johnny Valentine in Toronto, Ontario
- 3 - Johnny Valentine regains the NWA Toronto United States title from Professor Hiro in Toronto
- 4 - Mad Dog Vachon wins the NWA Pacific Northwest title from Luther Lindsay in Portland
- 26 - El Medico II wins the NWA Texas title from Art Thomas in Houston
- 14 - Johnny Valentine regains the NWA Toronto United States title from Bruno Sammartino in Toronto; Mike Sharpe wins the NWA British Empire Heavyweight Championship from Whipper Billy Watson in Calgary, Alberta
- 16 - Dick Steinborn and Doug Gilbert win the AWA World Tag Team title from Art and Stan Neilson in St. Paul
- 21 - Whipper Billy Watson regains the NWA British Empire title from Mike Sharpe in Calgary